Practice at the heart of your life
Make your kitchen the temple of your life
To no longer separate spirituality and daily life , 5 seasonal appointments to practice together for a day of collective remote practice.
The concept of these practices is to:
- sit in the aligned relaxation (zazen)
- discover the principles of benevolent cooking
- integrate contemplation into meals
- learn to use the blog framework to empower your food practice daily
Live the living experience of your food in the common space of shared time
And to accompany you on your way, you can discover the food zen practice book built around 5 contemplations linked to the themes of identity, harmony, peace, health and practice.
- postural awakening
- seated without object (zazen)
- a sharing on the contemplations
next date on the agenda.