regain the power from the community
Experience harmonization collective
Return to the essence of our nature by living together , receive life in the seat empty bowl. Experience the simple and joyful life which unfolds around zazen.
Whether for a weekend or a week, these practice times allow you to activate the 3 jewels of our practice: our awakened deep nature, the reality as what is and the community. A trinity which is practiced in a rather secular form and in respect of the zen tradition Soto (of community of mountains and clouds).
The zazen kai by LCB
Valerie Dai Hatsu moves in Zen dojos or any place wishing to receive the practice to share a meal in connection with the seat without method.
- 9:00 a.m. preparation for sitting
- 10:00 a.m. meditation without object and slow walk
- 11:00 am sharing Dai Hatsu on the living food
- 12:00 secular ceremony of the offering to life
- 12:15 p.m.: 5 contemplations of the meal
- 12:30 p.m.: meal in shared silence
- 1:00 p.m.: collective storage
- 2 p.m.: meditation / questions (world)
- 3:30 p.m.: zazen (meditation without object)
- 4:00 p.m.: deep listening circle
If you wish to receive these days, please send a form and Valérie DH will contact you to see the proposal best suited to the situation.
retirement of the community of the Mountain and the clouds
August 2 to 8, 2020
Under the benevolence of Pierre Taigu Tulur sensei there are 8 sanghas that spread the practice of just receiving around the world. Valerie Dai Hatsu is a disciple of Pierre Taigu Turlur and the tenzo of these retreats.